VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
I work online to help you with all your online marketing and daily business needs. I will strive to make your small business more visible online. I work independently saving you time and money saving you from the added expense of hiring an employee or having to do the work yourself. Below are some of the services that I offer.
HOW I CAN HELP
- Reduce expenses
- Increase your income
Social Media Management
Organizing Catering Services
Organizing Private Events
Special Arrangements & Delivery
Blog content writing and posting
Administrative work can keep you from growing your business!
Don’t end up so busy sweating the details that you can’t get to the important work!
Your administrative VA will surprise you with how much time and money they will save you! The tasks listed above are just some of the many tasks your virtual assistant can help you with. Call us now to see how we can help you toda
Some of the Software that I use but not limited to
Simply Accounting, Quickbooks & Xero
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Inventory Management Software
CMS (Contact Management Software)
Cpanel, WordPress & Blogger
Whmcs & whm panel
Social Media Platforms
You’ll be surprised how cost effective hiring a Virtual Assistant can be! We do provide a customized quote for each client, depending on their needs.
Our pay-as-you go hourly rate vary according to the services being rendered. Only pay when you need work completed.
Need some work completed, but on a strict budget? Try our pre-paid options! Pay up front for a bundle of hours, then use them when you need them. The hours are valid for up to 12 months after purchase – never worry about unexpected bills again!
- Priority scheduling over pay-as-you go packages
- Retainer packages receive a discounted rate over pay-as-you go rates
- Packages start from 5,10, 20 to 50 hours per month*
- Any costs incurred, including telephone calls, line rental or specific stationery costs will be added to your bill unless otherwise arranged.
- Strictly 14 day payment terms – we are a small business too!
- Pre-paid package hours can be rolled over from month to month as needed for up to 12 months.
Few Benefits to Using a Virtual Administrative Assistant
- Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you pay payroll taxes, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance and there are no employee regulations to follow. So in turn a virtual assistants will save you money by reducing your labor costs.
- Virtual assistant have their own office with their own computer with all supplies needed to complete the job, so saving you money again on space and equipment.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- No training required so you can save your money on employee training programs.
- A virtual assistant may have skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn or train others to complete.
- Virtual assistants can take on those every day tasks you don’t have time for so this gives you time to work on your business.
- Virtual assistant work around your schedule to provide you the services you need when you need them. You only pay for the hours you need. No need to have a full time employee if you only need a few hours a month.